Tuesday, September 13, 2011

NUTMEG

The weather is turning cooler and I'm so grateful. I put a wreath of colored leaves and pumpkins on my door, and I'm looking for sweaters and thicker socks. Maybe I'm going a little overboard with the layering.

The nutmeg and cinnamon and cloves are waiting for the mortar and pestle. But the pumpkin isn't in at the grocery quite yet.

Now I wanted to tell you about this MESH hair. It isn't my usual style. I like it because of how it is rigged to my head and shoulders. I chose poses that show how I can turn my head left and right, without the long bits going into my shoulders at all. The effect is a bit static, so they included an extra attachment with floaty flexi bits to make it flow more naturally. Of course the down side is that the wig can't be resized, or individual strands of hair adjusted. But it is well worth a look! <3

Cardigan: This is a Fawn “Cropped Cardigan [mocha]” (gacha)
Shirt: Fri.day “Ruched Button.Down (Spice)” (gift)
Shirt: Whippet and Buck “Maddy Lace Inset Top Sienna”
Skirt: Vanitas Vesture “Meticulous Pencil Skirt – Pacific Mocha”
Shoes: House of Curios “Country Wedges” (texture change)
Earrings: Pididdle “Heavy Sleep”
Hair: Alice Project “Amiya” (mesh)(texture change)(flexi attachment not shown)
Skin: Curio “:GP: Petal Frex [Dark] Sweetheart-Rose 1”
Eyebrows: Curio “:GP: Sweetheart Brows-Ginger”
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Teeth: PXL “Mouth_open_Addon”
Poses: by Don't Freak Out and Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please