Sunday, December 4, 2011

CHRISTMAS JADE

There are quite a few Christmas events and hunts trying to catch our attention, but one of the ones you shouldn't miss is the Christmas Expo. Four regions of gift shopping and entertainment, with many exclusive benefit items set to raise funds for Relay for Life. Whether you prefer ballgowns or home decor, there is sure to be something there you like or would like to gift.

I always try to find charity benefit items to show you, but sometimes I see something else that grabs my attention. This year's "wows" for me were this gorgeous sheath dress and jewels from Kunglers. Not that these were my only purchases ...

I love our Holidays and everything that goes with them. I hope you're all having fun!

Why not start with a Sleigh Ride?
Or for more information, visit the official webpage.

Dress: Kunglers “Gina”
Jewels: Kunglers “Akha” Necklace and Earrings
Shoes: Maitreya “Frenzy Banana” (still a lovely oldie)
Hair: Exile “Maylee”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Light] Fall-TD Exclusive” (this makeup unavailable)
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent. eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by Diesel Works and Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please