Friday, December 2, 2011

THE WINTER MAGIC

I can't be this lucky!

MmmmMm.

Zombie Popcorn's Winter Magic event is going for two weeks, no it is not a Zombie-themed hunt, but a gorgeous winter sim full of Winter-themed shopping. I consoled myself for the absence of brainz with another pair of boots. Of course.

Humming "Walking in a Winter Wonderland" ... I opened the floodgates on Christmas music after I ate my pumpkin pie on thanksgiving. This year balancing my lives, my obligations, my family is presenting more challenges, but there was not a snowball's chance in Hades that I was going to miss the Winter Magic event presented by Zombie Popcorn. I did miss the blogger's preview dammit, but here I go anyway.

Everything I am wearing I bought at the Winter Magic event, except for the Leggings. Go make a snow angel for me! :D

Hat/Hair: Wasabi Pills "Magician" (w/texture change HUD)(event exclusive)
Sweater: d.Select "long winter sweater" (event exclusive)
Leggings: Rebel X "Leggings - Wool - Beige Snow"
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Assassin Boots"
Skin: Plastik "Aleria Sanddollar ZombiePopcorn Xmas" (event exclusive)
Mouthie: Plastik "OmnomTinySnowflake" (one of several cute extras in the skin pack)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please