Monday, December 12, 2011

CINNAMON

I don't normally purchase "couture" but made an exception for another dress at Kunglers. In particular the square belt buckles and pleated waist tickled my fancy.

This new Beetlebones preview skin is available at the Collabor88 venue. I tried it on a pouty shape and found myself looking oriental. There is a bit of a seam showing on the neck under my chin, but its placement suggests a shadow perhaps. I still like it at the price, but please try on the Demo.

... I indulged myself with more booN hair again: I love the unique design of all their work, but lately Mister Boon seems to be cutting loose with very wispy, organic, assymetrical styles that make me happy even more than usual. :D

I added squared earrings and shoe buckles to reflect the geometric feel of the belt. I think they balance the ruffles and sequins, make the outfit more modern.

Dress: Kunglers Couture “Leilah Honey”
Earrings: Addiction “Love Letter Pearl”
Shoes: SLink “Aveela Stilletto” (w/texture change HUD)
Hair: booN “WMO003”
Hairbases: by booN and Tiny Bird (unavailable)
Skin: Beetlebones “Karina” (Collabor88 preview special for L$88)
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please