Sunday, May 6, 2012

LOVE ARGYLE


I do love Argyle. Once I got on the texture kick I had some difficulty restraining myself from adding more. I'm not exactly sure where the line is between "enough" and "too much". I wanted to add La Gyo's new paisley necklace and earrings. Should I have? I like Paisley too.


No, I didn't go shopping for Yellow Argyle leggings. I already had them in my closet. :P


And I can't say enough about this hair. It's mesh and gorgeous and I plan to wear it with Japanese and Fantasy outfits too. I drooled all over the sexy curves of the ponytail and the avant-garde angled fringe. <3 

Shirt: Sakide "Favorite V Long Pull" (Culture Shock benefit item)
Dress: Sakide "Lozenges" (mesh)(Culture Shock benefit item)
Leggings: Riddle "Argyle Stockings"
Shoes: GField "Alex -patent:yellow" (Culture Shock gift!)
Purse: Je Suis "Coquet" (mesh)(Culture Shock benefit item)
Earrings: Mashooka "Kanti" (group gift)
Glasses: Reek "Junior" (texture change)
Hair: Exile "Groove Theory" (mesh)(Culture Shock benefit item)
Skin: Your Skin and Your Shape "Jenny Culture Shock" (Culture Shock benefit item)
Eyes: Ikon "Sunrise"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by oOo Studio (Culture Shock benefit item)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please