Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CHRISTIE



I am almost at the end of my Vintage Fair coverage which is a little sad. I really enjoy this and many other themed events so much that I hate to see them end. I've so much enjoyed seeing what the rest of the fashion community has done with these pieces! ... So here's one more. I picked out Cold Logic's mini with its classic line, I love the shape and the color combination. I dressed them up with some Maitreya Leggings and some cute, flirty little flowered wedges that Lassitude and Ennui just released.



I wore the mesh leggings in a very small size so they would fit under the top. The color isn't a perfect match, but close enough. Ms. Ennui's shoes are of course marvelous, and yes, you can tint the skin and paint the toenails several colors. She set them out at L'Accesoires for a couple more weeks, and afterward will move back to the L&E store.



Dress: coldLogic "Christie" (mesh)(Vintage Fair)
Leggings: Maitreya "Couture Leggings" (mesh)
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Blossom Wedges" (mesh)(at L"Accessoires)
Hair: Exile "Miu"
Skin: Essences "Moira" (Vintage Fair)
Lipstick: Essences "VF Lips 12" (Vintage Fair)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Maitreya "Mesh Eyelashes" (mesh)(group gift)
Poses: Adorkable (modified by the Berries "Headfreezer")

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please