Saturday, September 7, 2013

RED

Red Medium

I feel fall coming on yay! I love the rich tones and textures of this season best of all. Of course I can't help but have Halloween on my mind, and so I'm jumping the gun again with some skull-themed fun. The other day I picked up this little top from the Plastik. You can style it as a mini-dress if you'd rather but I see a cute long shirt :D in the sweet textures that Ms. Rieko always makes. I'm ready for some Grateful Dead tunes!

Red Earring

And the cute little Skully earrings come out of a Gacha at the Balderdash store in a whole bunch of cute colors.

Red Reclining

Now this sofa was such a nice surprise. I have no idea how long it's been sitting in my objects folder but this is a lovely review sample. This sofa and a matching ottoman come with texture change HUDs that change the tufted leather to four colors, and the arms to the same four colors or to four animal furs. Lots of poses, and the tufting is three-dimensional, not just a texture to fool your eyes. Thank you!!

Sofa: Atelier Visconti "Vanessa Dormeuse" (w/color change HUD)
Shirt/Dress: the Plastik "Insidious Tee Dress //Damnation"
Pants: Zaara "Jeans *charcoal* (Classic)" (vintage system layer)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Thecla" (partially tinted)
Earrings: Balderdash "SugarSkulls" (gacha)
Cuff: Baiastice "Spike Studs Leather Cuff" (previous Arcade gacha)
Hair: Lamb "Glass Candy" (w/shaved hairbase)
Skin: Essences "Amaterasu 05 *lait* brunette" (Chapter Four gacha)
Lipstick: Essences "Amaterasu Lipstick 03" (Chapter Four gacha)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please