Monday, September 2, 2013

ASPHALT

Asphalt Medium

I'm just loving these hot new jackets. There are a couple of versions, each one comes with a HUD that changes the jacket to three different textures. For example, this one also changes to red and baby blue. They don't look exactly like leather, but more like a metallic, shiny futuristic synthetic. The black texture is especially shiny.

Asphalt Panorama

And I guess this is the futuristic world we are building to go with it. I'd type an ironic smiley, but I don't think so much asphalt is particularly funny.

Asphalt Closup

Jacket: LIV-Glam "Locked Out of Heaven" (two with three HUD-controlled textures each)
Hair: D!va "Giz (Type A)" (@ the Arcade Gacha)
Jewels: Lassitude and Ennui "Macabre" (I'm already thinking about October!)
Skin: Glam Affair "Giselle"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Poses: by Adorkable
Music Running Thru My Head: "... pave paradise, put up a parking lot ..."

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please