Thursday, July 24, 2014

WASTELANDS WILLOW

Wastelands Willow Medium

Another spanking new roleplay outfit from FATEplay has me excited to pop over to the Wastelands but I don't have time yet! I'll get there but I wanted to photograph it for you first. I added a skanky old hat a la Clint Eastwood.

Wastelands Willow Closeup

I'll leave you to guess whether I am the "Good" or the "Bad". (No one could be the Ugly in this "Greek Goddess" skin, a new release over at Essences.) Either way, it's a fair bet there is a pistol hidden on my person somewhere.

Wastelands Willlow Full

Shirt/Coat/Pants/Belt: FATEplay "Willow" (new)
Necklace: Enfant Terrible "Midsomer Dream" (gacha)
Hat: Deco "Gunslinger Hat"
Shoes: Deco "Trail Boot"
Hairbase: Aitui "Etched Hair Base - Waves"
Skin: Essences "The Greek Goddess" (new)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Pose: by Picture This

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please