Tuesday, July 8, 2014

RHAPSODY

Rhapsody Medium

A little evening look? I picked up a couple of cute accessories over at the Indyra display at the music-themed Rhapsody event. I could wear them with an edgier outfit, but I decided to match them with a little black dress instead. I'm not sure if this one by House of Fox is still available since they rebranded to the new "Rowne" label, but I hope so. It's a classic, beautifully made piece.

Rhapsody Full

Bangle: Indyra "Mackenna Bangle Stack" (at Rhapsody event)
Purse: Indyra "Studded Leather Clutch" (at Rhapsody Event)
Dress: House of Fox (a.k.a. Rowne) "Liv Dress"
Heels: Bliensen and Maitai "Bolero" (w/texture change HUD)
Earrings: Yummy "Large Pearl Earrings"
Hair: Mina "Astrid"
Hairbase: by Truth
Skin: Essences "Jamie"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Lipstick: Dead Apples "Balm Stains Bubbles Medium"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: by Label Motion

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please