Tuesday, November 30, 2010

THE MECHANIC

I held on to this Miel dress for a while, because I wasn't sure how I wanted to use it. Finally the other day, I received a group gift from Deco, which included these grungy goggles by Gutterblood Spoonhammer. (Love em! They remind me of Dad's welding goggles.) Before Mr. Spoonhammer started selling wares upstairs at Deco, I used to visit his shop at ROT dev (gone dammit). The rough goggles inspired me to grunge up the Miel dress. I toughened her look combining the booN topknot with a buzzcut hairbase, and the gauged and pierced ears. The gauges are actually timepieces. I love that kind of details!

In case you still had any doubts whether this chick is someone you want to mess with, she is sporting a garter with a rusty old pistol tucked in.

Dress: Miel “Raider Dress” (group gift in several lovely colors)
Undershirt: Pieces from the Pink Outfitters “Rocket Girl Jacket” (VERY modified collar)
Leggings: Ducknipple “Zwaffel 03: Majo (black)”
Goggles: Decompose “Roughneck Goggles – red” (from Deco group gift)
Garter: LouLou & Co. “Garter Pistolero”
Arm warmers: DeLa “Arm warmers Black” (old gift) … I tinted the metal studs
Leg warmers: DeLa “Leg warmers Black” (old gift)
Shoes: Gos “Docs 8 Hole” (with optional old finish)
Hairpiece: booN “MKT012” (love love love!)
Tattoo with Hairbase: Aitui “Biomech Web w/Hair Base” (old gift)
Skin: dekade “Claire”
Ears: Mynerva “Chrono-plug II Elven Ears”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please