Friday, November 19, 2010

SOFTLY

The last couple of weeks, I've been sick. It got me thinking. Along parallel tracks of thought:

a. I need warmer clothes;
b. it was stupid of me to take my daughter trick or treating in the rain, even with that big ol' golf umbrella;
c. It was fantastic going trick or treating in the rain; even if I got sick it was not to be missed.

So here I am in the cuddliest softest oufit I could get together. Just looking at the knitty sweaters and corduroy is making me smile.

Okay okay, so only in Second Life can I tuck cords inside my socks :) don't be a critic.

Cardigan: Ducknipple “Cardigan – Pink”
Sweater: Ducknipple “Le Sweatere - Pink”
Pants: Doppleganger “Cuffed Cords – Brown” (includes rolled cuffs not shown)
Scarf: Miel “Lia Scarf – flor” (texture change)
Glasses: Miel “Genius Peepers” (texture change)
Socks: Miel “Jane Socks – Plaid Dark – brown brumble” (texture change cuffs)
Boots: Miel “Far Boots – Plaid” (texture change)
Hair: Maitreya “Natalie – Crayon”
Skin: Mynerva “Fudge Plain Jane v2 w/eyeliner”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Teeth: Glam Affair “Tattoo makeup TDR 13 – 2”
Poses: by Dismorph and Gesticulate
Photostudio: by N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please