Tuesday, November 9, 2010

HAPPY MOMENT

I was poking around feeling blah, clickety clack, ho hum, whatever ... when I wandered into this shop and saw this sweater jacket. Don't get me wrong, I don't believe in shopping therapy, but I stood there for a minute and there was this odd blend of nostalgia and whimsy. I bought it and ran off to find something fun.


Sweater Jacket: love.me “girlie cape jacket”
Skirt: 5th and Oxford “Seaside Sweetie”
Shoes: Gos “Posh Booties”
Stockings: Twosome “Cozy Tights”
Ring: Lazy Places “Fortunate in Love” (gacha)
Hat: Tesla “Averly” (gift)
Hair: Maitreya “Zoe”
Skin: Mynerva “Fudge PJV2 w/eyeliner~Black Brows” (includes light and red brows)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Lashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Location: Drowsy

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please