Thursday, October 20, 2011

SEASON'S FAREWELL

Job well done (again!) for the all the shops and organizers of the Seasons Hunt, which has been one of the few must-do hunts in Second Life. I loved so much discovering a few new shops, squealing while I opened the boxes ... and knowing beforehand that none of the prizes would be junk. *happy sigh*

Last week I had this year's first real cold snap, so I wanted to try putting together one of those mega-layered-supa-primmy outfits that some (other) bloggers do so well. I tried combining three tops but the prims didn't work, so I took off the Teefy shirt. I stretched the heck out of the scarf to fit it around my hair. And oh yes, a slider diet to keep my bum from sticking out of my clothes.

Dressing warmly can be a lot of work. But so worth it.

Sweater: Pivaaca “Cable Knitting Vest” (Seasons Hunt)
Sweater Dress: Addict “Lucille Sweater Dress/Moss” (Seasons Hunt)
Leggings: Magic Nook “Indian Summer Leggings” (Seasons Hunt)
Hat/Hair: fri.day “Apple – Natural Ginger” (multicolor pack)(Seasons Hunt)
Scarf: Naith Smit “[NSD] Seasons Scarf” (Seasons Hunt)(very modified)
Purse: Epoque “Illusion Clutch – Afrique” (Seasons Hunt)
Boots: Deco “Madison Boots” (Seasons Hunt)(mesh)(tinted)
Skin: Tres Blah “(Pale) C88 Dewy Skin – Red Brows” (Collabor88)
Eyeliner: La Malvada Mujer “B.N. [black segment]”
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please