Monday, July 16, 2012

HALF HITCH MARINA



Believe it or not, it was very easy to fit this new hairdo under my Captain's Hat. And no hat-head when I took it off later, either. I love it!



I love the shape of this shirt because it is loose and comfy in this hot hot weather. But it isn't too baggy to see that I am a woman. I still have a waist.



Okay just one more pretty shot of the Marina ... I love water!



Hat: Kari "Aye Aye Cap"
Tanktop: Bilo "Boyfriend Tank" (mesh)
Shorts: TokiDoki "Artisan Shorts" (mesh)
Jewelry: Earthstones "Tumbled Stones" (previous Collabor88 event)
Shoes: Ingenue "Organique Flats"
Hair: Lamb "Wild at Heart" (mesh)(at Hair Fair)
Skin: Illusory "Love_Cocoa - Shindig" (previous TDR)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Facelight: Nlight FREE 2.0 (free on SL Marketplace)
Poses: by Animazoo, Diesel Works and Frooti
Location: Half Hitch

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please