Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WHILE YOU ARE WAITING



Can't get into One Voice?



Stop obsessively clicking "Teleport" for a minute, and pop over to LoLo. The shops over there are having a fabulous sale.



I picked up a couple of outfits at Ingenue. And even if you aren't into "Retro" fashion, there are some tasty shoes and belts. Fifty Percent Off. I was tempted to buy Fatpacks of a couple of things, the only thing that stopped me was, I need to save a little money for Hair Fair :D  ... You have fun now!

Skin: Curio ":GP: Bean [Light] Pout - Whine 1"
Hair: Exile "Break Away" (One Voice Fundraiser)
Sweater: Ingenue "Marguerite" (50% off)
Pants: Ingenue "Katherine Trousers in Tweed" (50% off)
Belt: Ingenue "Bertille Belt" (50% off)
Boots: Ingenue "Jude" (50% off? I'm not sure. I already had these)
Shirt: Ingenue "Adelaide" (50% off)
Skirt: Ingenue "Lana" (50% off)
Waist Cincher: Ingenue "Traveler Belt" (50% off)
Flats: Ingenue "Nina" (50% off)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose (unavailable) and Marukin

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please