Thursday, July 26, 2012

QUICKSILVER



One of my favorites from Hair Fair is this new shop called Gotzsche. The "Elizabeth" hair is draped in lovely almost Art Nouveau waves, but the style is very understated. I love a pleasant surprise, and I am looking forward to seeing what else they offer.



And this very simple outfit is made stellar by some rock-star cosmetics sold as a charity benefit item by Kooqla. These eyeshadows are being sold as a pack over at the Hope for Emilia Event that is raising funds to help after the Earthquake in Italy. The pack comes in several shades that you can see here in the vendor photo. If your wallet is very empty you can purchase the green "Nefrit" shadow for just L$1.



... And I think Apple May is giving us a very feminine piece in this mesh skirt. I don't usually think that hard geometrics emphasize my form, but I'm happy to be shown when I'm wrong!

Shirt: Whippet and Buck "I'll be a Ghost" (unavailable)
Skirt: Apple May Designs "Janessa" (mesh)
Shoes: Pixel Mode "Baby T's"
Hair: Gotzsche "Elizabeth" (mesh)
Skin: Kooqla "Secret Garden"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent. eyelashes - pure"
Shadow: Kooqla "Chameleon Moon" (Hope for Emilia Fundraiser)
Facelight: NLight FREE 2.0 (free on SL Marketplace)
Poses: by Don't Freak Out (and using the Berries "Headfreezer")

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please