Friday, March 22, 2013

WISHFUL THINKING



This is wishful thinking because, as I write, a few inches of snow are threatening the lives of my purple crocuses. Adept at denial, today I am getting my dose of springtime in Ode.



This gown from Liv Glam is available starting today. The "Chic La Mode" collection will be available with new items every week right next to the mainstore landing point. For example this dress. The package includes a HUD that delivers whichever size dress you choose, and on touch you can change it to six textures. I love them all, but this blue and purple floral is my favorite.



This wistfully sweet little floral branch in my hair? There is also another version with falling petals.  *love them!*

Dress: LIV-Glam "Spring 2013 Jardin Beach Maxi Dress" (Chic La Mode @ mainstore)
Headdress: La Gyo "Amande" (The Dressing Room Fusion)
Hair: booN "UUT644"
Skin: Glam Affair "Amberly - Artic - Candy" (Collabor88)
Eyes: Ikon "Lucid"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Diesel Works and Flowey

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please