Monday, March 3, 2014

LA DAME DE COEUR



A few weeks ago at the Fantasy Gacha festival I may have been spotted dancing when I pulled this superb bit of headwear out of the Gacha vendor on the first try. I literally had to go find the right gown to wear with it, and life got complicated last month, but I finally spotted this beautiful frock over at Apsara. Although the high waistline isn't technically the correct period, I love the look so I don't care. *sticks out tongue*



And this hat. So fabulous that it deserves applause, and also its own butler. There isn't one camera angle that shows all of its fabulousness adequately, so I got a little frustrated whilst taking these photos. Lovely. My hat collection is now officially getting out of hand. Maybe I should have a Hat Week.



Hat: Remarkable Oblivion "Dame De Coeur RARE" (gacha) ... should be back at the Mainstore
Gown: Apsara "Sultana (Burnt Bridal)"
Necklace: Alchemy Immortalis "Aix La Chapelle Talisman" (vintage)
Skin: Essences "Paris" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: by Glitterati

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please