Friday, February 28, 2014

THE GRAPHIC EQUALIZER



When I was a kid my stepmother had a good stereo system with a Graphic Equalizer that had a whole grid of green lights on the front. Just a random memory that popped up when I tried on this dress! Of course it also includes a HUD to change the color, like a lot of LIV-Glam staples. This one feels so modern that I added a new haircut from Taketomi. I think it's intended for boys, but who cares?



Dress: LIV-Glam "Hold On, We're Going Home"
Shoes: Ingenue "Lydia"
Earrings: Earthsones "Thank You!" (recent group gift)
Hair: Taketomi "Godou"
Hairbase: Exile "Hairbase2: Midnight"
Skin: Essences "Amaterasu"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lipgloss: Sugar Heart "Lip Shine" (gift)
Eyeshadow: Paperbag "Smokey Eyes"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Poses: by Flowey and Juxtapose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please