Thursday, May 29, 2014

ADRIA

Adria Full

If you are as in love with outdoor living as I am in warmer weather, you may fall in love with this sweet little gazebo. I used to have a beautiful one that weighed in at fifty-eight prims, but this new one by Atelier Visconti comes in at a slim 16 prims instead, not including the furnishings of course. I love mesh!

Adria Medium

The gazebo is over in the Garden section of the Liaison Collaborative with some matching furnishings and accessories, but I also wanted to set out a few of my favorite things. I do like the comfy sofas and the table though. One of my favorite things about Atelier Visconti sofas is that they almost always come with a HUD to let you change up the appearance of the upholstery. Hmm? ... let's see that.

Adria Detail

Gazebo/Dormeuse/Table: Atelier Visconti "Adria" (at the Liaison Collaborative)
Telescope: Lisp "Kepler Telescope"
Cookies: Post "Happy Valentines Day" (gift)
Teacup with Letters: Aisling "Bric-a-Brac Desk" (gacha)
Teapot: Tres Blah "Tea Time - Teapot" (gacha)
Star Lamps: Trompe L'Oeil "Star Duo Ground"
Banner: Second Spaces "Chalk Banner" (you can customize what it says!)
Twinkle Lights: floorplan "string lights"
Mobile: Vespertine "papercrane mobile"
Chimes: Zigana "chime neutral" (gacha)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please