Wednesday, May 14, 2014

THE I-SCREAM QUEEN



I love a minty cool outfit as the warmer weather kicks in! I'm layering this maxi dress over a hybrid shirt that I really loved finding over at Violent Seduction. I wish more people made things like this. It is a system-layer shirt with rigged and unrigged collar and bow, and rigged sleeves both long and short. If I wanted to layer the shirt under a jacket I could leave off the sleeves. Get the idea? Pretty please designers make more flexible pieces like this!



I don't usually show hands close-up but I wanted you to see this cute cupcake ring (a group gift over at the Chapter Four birthday party) and these cute fingernails. The details show a little better on the nail HUD courtesy of the Sugar Garden.



Dress: Vincue "Maxxi+Dress"
Shirt: Violent Seduction "Lolita Blouse" (system shirt with mesh attachments YAY!!)
Nail Polish: The Sugar Garden "SLink Fingernails - Floral Bows" (three variations on a HUD)
Ring: Atomic "Celebrate! Cupcake Ring (group gift at the Chapter Four)
Ice Cream: ur.favorite.one "i scream, you scream"
Crown and Scepter: Enfant Terrible "Crown Mint" and "Staff Mint" (gacha)
Shoes: The Secret Store "Oxford Heels"
Hair: Lamb "Darling"
Skin: Essences "Siggy TDRF02" (at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please