Saturday, May 10, 2014

IT AIN'T EASY BEING GREEN



Not only isn't it easy being green, it isn't easy being Fae, Unseelie, Horned, or anything else on the outer fringes of the Bell Curve. So should I hide behind a more conventional mask? I can blend better if you would like me to.



I wanted to wear Sugar Garden's skin set just a little longer!! ... With some recent lovelies from Lassitude and Ennui. The beautiful period frock is at Fantasy Faire, but I imagine it will relocate to Ms. Ennui's shop after these events finish.

Dress: Lassitude and Ennui "Henriette" (at Fantasy Faire)
Horns and Necklace: Lassitude and Ennui "Spring Horns and Necklace" (last We Love Roleplay)
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Batty Shoes"
Pet Spider: Illusions "Spidey on my Shoulder" (vintage gift)
Hair: Truth "Fleur" (w/ texture change HUD)
Skin: The Sugar Garden "Heartless Witch" (Enchantment stamp card prize)
Eyes: MiaSnow "Ebil Fire"
Eyeliner: Mock "Deeply Moving Eyeliner"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands: by SLink
Pose: by ElyMode

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please