Friday, November 28, 2014

BUNNY

Bunny Medium

I know I know, this is a lot of pastels for Black Friday! Just pretend I am in South America. I love these colors; they make me happy. The sweet floral prints and polka dots I actually found at the Sad November event. But how could I be sad looking at them?

Bunny Full

Sweater: TartCake "Vintage Sweater w/Collar"
Flats: 9ty "Flats Kitty Teal"
Headband: G Field "Flower Headband" (old gift)
Bunny: Ohmai "Love Donna Flora Hope Bunny Plushie" (unavailable)
Shirt: Schadenfreude "White Oxford" (system layer and cuffs)
Trousers: coldLogic "Higgins"
Hair: Entwined "Kallista"
Skin: Essences "Quinn" (at The Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: by LeLutka
Poses: by Animazoo and Don't Freak Out

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please