Wednesday, June 23, 2010

RETURN TO OMEGA POINT

I tried to be flattered that they were sending me to scout Location 459b but I'm not that good at lying to myself. The truth is that humans are prejudiced and machines are expendable. Expensive but expendable.

There is a certain amount of randomness in a portal window, and the first try landed me in some basement level or other.

Hard anticlimax. I spent the whole 21.3 minute window looking for a way out.

Not much use for the jet-equipped magnetic boots*. Or the microatomic power pack that looks like a skirt.

I brought a scouting drone and the headpiece has sonic analyzers and its own lighting. Yeah. At least the lights came in handy. My employer was pissed but it's not like he could blame me. We'll try again next year.

Cyber Eye: Omega Point “Omega Drone Eye”
Bodysuit: WinkL “Cyber Suit Blue”
Skirt: Omega Point “Sculpted mini Skirt (L.blue neon)”
Boots: Blue Galaxy “Panzer Boots” *(not really jet equipped that's just storytelling.)
Hair: Mirror “C14 / Cyber Light” (color change earpieces and lighting w/ HUD)
Skin: ND/MD “Galaxia Skin Darkstar”
Eyes: May Girl “Eyes – Turquoise”
Poses: Animazoo and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Omega Point

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please