Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SEARCHING FOR THE DARK

The way to the darkest black leads through the light. And the path to the dark Unseelie passes through the land of the cute little fae.

I thought the way to the brugh was somewhere near here.

I walked through the shady tunnel.

Ah.

I considered photographing this outfit in brighter light but, honestly, more light did not make it easier to get a good image. This coat is just really, really, really Black. And surprisingly, I like it that way. The cuffs are turned up to show a gray lining, and the edges of the belts show a very subtle gray. And oh those feathers! I want to stroke the collar.

Outfit: Curious Kitties “Muli Empress” (includes coat, pants, shoes and collar)
Hair: booN “KRC190”
Skin: Glam Affair “Sofia Skin – scars A” (exclusively at the Dressing Room)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Animazoo and Long Awkward Pose
Location: Fae Fantasy Forest, Bentham Isles

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please