Thursday, September 2, 2010

SOCIALIZED

Waiting for a wealthy date outside the Reaktor Club, I had an odd flashback.

When I was a teenager, my grandmother was worried about my social skills, so once in a while she would roll me into a sophisticated cocktail dress, and take me to a party with young military officers in dress uniform, or make me serve finger food and drinks at some political fundraiser full of tipsy older people. I always felt out of place and horribly overdressed.

I shook off the memory and tried to get back to feeling like an adult.

Gown: Deco “Evening Dress Cherry” (all the attachments are sculpted and Wow!)
Earrings: Swallowtail “Juicy Fall”
Bandaids: Reek “Bandaids Plain” (set includes others with pretty pictures!)
Shoes: Kalnins “Boudoir” (with color change HUD)
Skin: Dekade “Brooke 2 sadness” (the Dressing Room)
Hair: Truth “Keeley”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyelashes: Glow Studio “Innocent.eyelashes – pure”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose
Location: Reaktor Club at Insilico

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please