Tuesday, September 21, 2010

SOUTH FOR THE WINTER

I admit it. I totally stole the name for this post from these cool socks. But the shoes are delicious too.

Hmm. Read this body language.

Okay I'm really kind of shy and socially clueless. But if I have to be a nerdy librarian, can I be a littlebittasexy nerdy librarian?

Shirt: PixelDolls “Grace” (also includes flowy sleeves not shown)
Shorts: Phoenix Rising “Taylor” (this store is closing soon)
Socks: Tyranny Designs “South for the Winter” (past 50L Friday)
Shoes: G Field “Bow Strap Shoes ‘Kate’ ”
Necklace: Dark Mouse “Wild Leaves” (also includes earrings not shown)
Glasses: House of Curios “Skinny Framed Glasses #002”
Hair: Dernier Cri “Taylor”
Skin: Your Skin and Your Shape “Caroline TDR Sweet”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Dismorph, Don’t Freak Out, PDA (store closed!)
Photostudio: N30

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please