Sunday, September 12, 2010

JUST COULDN'T STAY INSIDE TODAY

Where I live there are two or three weeks that hang suspended in between summer and fall. Thankfully cooler than August, summer's blooms going to seed, the green leaves subtle golding. On a day like this I couldn't stay inside, so I sneaked away from the house to walk in the grass and trees.

This classically vintage gown from A La Folie is trimmed with translucent embroidered laces at the bodice and the layers of the skirt; it can be dressed up by adding a frothy jeweled shoulder piece, or dressed down by wearing a knee length pencil skirt with a bow at the waist and a matching hair band. The outfit also includes matching Necklace, Earrings, a Bracelet, and a flower to hold in your hand.

I wanted to dress down the gown a little so I removed the shoulder frills. When I saw this loose and soft hair style I knew it would be perfect with this gown. I love how it relaxes the style and makes it less formal.

Gown: A La Folie “Soie et Taffetas Noir” (the attachments are resize scripted)
Shoes: Maitreya “Mishima Dawn Patent Auburn”
Hair: Waffles “Blind Speech: Say Nil” (Designers United)
Hairbase: Tiny Bird “Blacks Pack Hairbase”
Skin: LeLutka “Light Friday”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: Long Awkward Pose
Location: Aught

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please