Sunday, May 22, 2011

EYES THAT FOLLOW YOU

Two pairs of eyes really. I finally decided to try some loverly new eyes from Fashism, but the title is inspired by the necklace. The little painted portrait is beautiful but if you stare a while you realize that it is watching you. Her eyes blink. Spooky.

I wanted something suitably ornate so I put together several pieces from Pixel Dolls.

... and sacrificed the photo of the full length skirt and bustle. I love bustles but I am showing these GField shoes instead. Yummy. Why yes, I am a shoe whore. Thank you for noticing. I love you too. :D

Jewels: Donna Flora “Dreamer” (the portrait is animated!!)
Gown: Pixel Dolls “Timepiece” outfits (mixed pieces)
Shoes: G Field “Vilda” (slightly tinted - from Shoe Fair)
Skin: Glam Affair “Layla Grey” (the Dressing Room)
Lipstick: Mynerva “Lipstick Style 2 – Deep Plum”
Hairbase 1: Tiny Bird “Blacks Pack Hairbase” (I wear this for the lower hairline)
Hairbase 2: booN “gathered raised hairbase”
Hairpiece: booN “DARE82 black”
Eyes: Fashism “Sunrise Eyes – Deep Grey”
Eyelashes: by Exodi
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please