Monday, December 17, 2012

GOTTA WEAR SHADES



I study nuclear science
I love my classes
I got a crazy teacher, he wears dark glasses



Things are going great, and they're only getting better
I'm doing all right, getting good grades
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades



I gotta wear shades ...

It may take more effort this week to see the sunny side of life, but please do. Sometimes it is hard to remember, in the face of evil, that evil is the minority, and is fated to lose.

Jacket: Sassy! "London Jacket" (mesh)
Pants: Sassy! "Tribeca Leather Pants" (mesh)
Camisole: PixelDolls "Tintable Cami" (unavailable)
Boots: Hoorenbeek "Lucille" (group gift)
Glasses: Reek "Junior Shades" (texture change HUD)
Hair: booN "TOM245"
Skin: Kooqla "Spacecat" (sold out @Limited Bazaar)
Poses: by Epiphany

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please