Friday, December 7, 2012

CHRISTMAS GLAM



One unconventional outfit in traditional Christmas colors. I picked up the dress and jewels at the Christmas Expo. Honestly this may be the only outfit I show you from the event, because although there is plenty of fashion, the Expo is overflowing with other things I found more Exciting!! I will be showing you more this week! *Squee*!



This party dress from LIV-Glam is fabulous because it comes with a HUD that lets you change to NINETEEN different textures and also tint to fine-tune the color. Need I say more? You will definitely see it again soon. Today I picked a red texture to be seasonal. I layered it over a turtleneck and leggings because let's face it, baby it's cold outside!



You can read all about it at:  http://slchristmasexpo.wordpress.com/ .

Dress: LIV-Glam "Vintage Chic" (mesh)(texture change)(Christmas Expo)
Turtleneck: Aoharu "TurtleNeck Knit"
Leggings: Teefy "Lacey Black 2"
Boots: Lapointe and Bastchild "Elise"
Necklace/Earrings: Sax Shepherd Designs "Nebula Merry" (Christmas Expo)
Necklace: Sax Shepherd Designs "60s Celluloid Lipstick" (Christmas Expo)
Bracelets: Sax Shepherd Designs "Mesh Bangles Gold/Candy" (Christmas Expo)
Glasses: Deco "Swank Glasses"
Hair: Exile "Violetta"
Skin: PXL "Faith Old Hollywood" (VIP group gift!)
Poses: by Marukin

Love,
Serene

2 comments:

  1. I always look forward to your posts, but I must say you have outdone yourself this time. This is the best holiday styling I've seen in years. :-)The boots really complete the look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you honey! It's nice to hear. :D

    ReplyDelete

play nice please