Thursday, December 6, 2012

COOL AT DUSK



Last evening I was playing in my closet and thinking not-so-profound thoughts, about upcoming holiday mayhem, the kidster, how inconvenient it is to be sick in December, yada yada, whilst making an outfit and messing with lighting and poses. Thinking that I miss Gala Phoenix and her fall and winter releases, so I pulled out last year's Christmas skin to remind myself and you. Thinking about the amazing generosity of (most) people in Second Life.



And the talent. Don't forget the talent. I have long since ditched all my other online foolishness, but I still keep coming back to Second life, to buy pixel shoes. And hamsters. I have a lot of hamsters.



Shirt: Celoe "Rhonda Top True" (mesh)(old group gift still available)
Skirt: Ingenue "Lauren" (mesh)
Shoes: Ingenue "Scorpius" (mesh)
Hair: Exile "Tempest"
Skin: Curio ":GP: Angel-Happy Holidays" (2011 Christmas Gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Glow Studio "Innocent.eyelashes - pure"
Facelight: NLight FREE 2.0 (available on SL Marketplace)
Poses: by Animazoo and oOo Studio,
           modified by Berries "Headfreezer"

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please