Monday, December 24, 2012

FELIZ NAVIDAD



Are you ready? I'm almost ready. Shopping for my family all squared away, I'm in my pajamas and getting in the mood for tomorrow. I hope you and hours will have a fabulous Christmas!



I'll see you out and about in the New Year. I won't be blogging until after we eat the Rosca de Reyes on January 6. I'm taking a little vacation to play with my kiddo!



Cardigan: Ison “Kimono Sleeve Cardigan”
Borrowed Tank Top: Vitamen “Ribbed Cotton Tank”
Bottoms: Bounce “Vintage Dandi Fleur Rose”
Hair: booN “WMO003”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Bean [Light] Elf-Snug 1”
Eyes: Ikon “Horizon Eyes”
Lashes: Glow Studio “Innocent. eyelashes – pure”
Footsies: Your Skin and Your Shape “BareFeet” (texture change HUD)

House: Trompe L’Oeil “Frostbite Cottage” (Collabor88)
Snowflake: Trompe L’Oeil “Advent Calendar Snowflake” (the Arcade)
Lantern: Trompe L’Oeil “Advent Calendar Lantern” (the Arcade)
Cake: Tres Blah “Pastry Mania Chocolate” (the Arcade)
Treats: Artilleri “Kim Cake Stand with Noms”
Tree: Botanical “Green Holiday Fir Small”
Side Table: TokiDoki “Wooden Vintage Table”
Rocking Chair: Tatty Soup “Reindeer Rocker”
Sofas: Lisp “Valentine Sofa and Footstool”
Rug: Kosh “I Can’t Think Straight”
Books: Herbalys “Book Set 2”
Ornament Boxes: Nach “Bauble Shadow Box” (old)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please