Saturday, June 8, 2013

MISS MATCHED

Miss Matched Medium

I remember when I was a little kid, the way I would feel an instant attraction to certain things. I was unafraid to follow my magpie heart, so I could walk around in rainbow socks and a ballet tutu, with my pockets stuffed full of pebbles for my rock collection, an off-center ponytail tied with a couple of those bright hair-ties made of yarn. I shoved those plastic jewels on my fingers and pilfered my grandmother's fuchsia lipstick. I never worried once about whether anything matched or how I looked to anyone else.

Miss Matched Closeup

I miss that. As much as I love a carefully chosen outfit, I have been feeling some restlessness and dissatisfaction in my Second Life, I think because I have not been feeding myself with enough creativity. As much positive feedback as I get from "normal" outfits, I think it's time I put more whimsy back in the mix. I need more whimsy. In both lives.

Miss Matched Full

Shirt: Sassy "Cali Cutie Top - faded blue"
Shirt: Fishy Strawberry "Jeweled Cashmere Sweater" (vintage)
Skirt: LIV Glam "Edwige Salsa" (part of Outfit)
Leggings: Leezu "Glitter Tights"
Socks: Schadenfreude "Cloud Kneehigh Socks"
Shoes: 2Real "E-Wings" (w/ texture change HUD)
Necklace: Katatonik "(Big Alice) Wonderland Pendant" (the Arcade Gacha)
Parasol: Schadenfreude "Cloud Into the Woods"
Hair: Exile "Liv" and "Laya Braid Attachment" (vintage)
Skin: Essences "Opera Summertime"
Lipstick: Pink Acid "Glitter Gloss 02 - Magenta"
Eyes: May Girl "Deep Pink (Lighten)" (vintage)
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Epiphany

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please