Sunday, August 11, 2013

MISS LAVENDER part one of two

Miss Lavender (part one of two) Medium

Change is in the air. For example, Finesmith has recently started making gowns as well as jewels. I am wearing the mesh gown, but can you also imagine an enormous matching crown and an overskirt completely made of gems and metal? I don't feel like a good Miss Universe, so you can attribute the incomplete outfit down to shyness. I also put a lace undershirt underneath :D ... But even without the cleavage, the line of the gown is undeniably sexy, with its corseted waist and curve hugging fabric.

Miss Lavender (part one of two) Closeup

I recently bought a fat-pack of SLink mesh hands. I already had the feet, and now I find myself baffled by applier options. For now I am still using the older tintable hands and feet while I decide what skin appliers to purchase. I hope full price skins will all learn to include appliers for no extra charge, and discount skins should make one applier for all their skin colors, rather than expecting me to buy a separate HUD for every skin tone. Color me confused.

Miss Lavender (part one of two) Full

But overall, I am loving the new hands. I imagine they are more fun for people who don't change their skin color very often, but they are worth it !! Now on the other end of me I am wearing SLink Feet. And on my SLink feet I am wearing some new shoes from Lassitude and Ennui. The new Opium mules are clearly first-cousins to the Boudoir mules, but with several important changes. First of all, they are made as a SLink add-on shoe. Second, the shoe texture has been nicely updated. Finally, they come in the plain version I am wearing, and also a version with a cute little fuzzy pompom on the front. :D  I won't be throwing away my old non-SLink shoes, but these new ones are a nice addition!

All of the Mesh issues have finally compelled me to make some major changes to my shape for the first time in years. I shrank the top of my ridiculously brainy cranium to be friendlier to Rigged Wigs, adjusted my arms and legs a bit to fit the hands and feet, figured out how to make the "girls" fit better in both standard sizing and extreme corsetry, and while I was at it I decided I would take six inches off my previous Amazonian proportions. I hope I'm done now ! *sigh*

Outfit and Jewels: Finesmith "Crystal Reality" (I'm not wearing the whole outfit)
Undershirt: Whippet and Buck "Claven Lace Blouse"
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Opium Mules" (new SLink add-on shoes)
Hair: Exile "Celebrity Skin"
Skin: Kooqla "Ojen Angel"
Lipstick: Kooqla "NY Summer Lips 06"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Pose: by WetCat

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please