Tuesday, August 6, 2013

QUEEN ELEANOR

Queen Eleanor Medium

Lovely Calico Ingmann Hair I found at Hair Fair! Calico was the first place I went to buy hair, the first time I bought virtual currency. I love to see a few dog-years-old-time designers still hanging in there. The Freya hair is fab for role-play. You can texture change hair color, the leather headband and the metallic medallions. Like many other hair makers, there are still a few transparency issues if I stand in front of tree leaves and that kind of thing. I wonder if the Lab will ever figure out how to make that work?

Queen Eleanor Full

The gown is a mixture of mesh (the lower gown and chainmail cape), system clothing (the mail shirt, glitch pieces and socks), and sculpted attachments (the collar and arm pieces). I appreciate the flexibility I have to customize the outfit.

Queen Eleanor Closeup

Outfit: The Muses "Rainha" (mixed mesh, sculpt and system pieces)
Jewels: Lassitude and Ennui "Dewdrop"
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Mojari"
Hands: SLink "Mesh Hands" (texture change HUDs)
Hair: Calico "Freya" (texture change HUDs)
Skin: Essences "Cho" (@ The Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Label Motion

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please