Monday, August 19, 2013

THE END OF SUMMER

End of Summer Above

Summer is nearly over, and I have mixed feelings. On the one hand, I am glad it's over because I've been struggling with loneliness and in a few days I'll be able to bury myself in projects and other busyness. As a closing parenthesis, this weekend really stank. I was blown off by some people I was trying to make friends of, and suddenly dropped from an activity that after some effort I was finally beginning to enjoy.

End of Summer Back

You might guess that I was feeling really unwelcome among humans when I came down to the Beach to hang around with these sea lions. They don't pressure me to talk, and I never feel like I have to paste on a phony smile.

End of Summer Closeup

Again, I have mixed feelings ... Summer is almost over, and as much as I adore Fall, I wish time would slow down a little. I feel like I'm missing too much as it goes flying by. I can't believe how big the Kid is getting, and somehow we didn't fit in as many trips to the community swimming pool as I thought we would. School starts on Wednesday.

End of Summer Full

Swimsuit: Surf Couture "Seaside One Piece"
Shorts: Tres Blah "Denim Bermuda Shorts"
Sandals: Lassitude and Ennui "Signature Sandals" (for use with SLink feet)
Hat/Hair: Maitreya "Siobhan"
Skin: Essences "Sash" (@ The Dressing Room)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands and Feet: by SLink
Location: Baja Norte

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please