Saturday, December 27, 2014

HO HO HO

Ho Ho Ho

I hope your Holiday was lovely and peaceful! I enjoyed it so much. I loved watching my daughter opening all her gifts but the best was how excited she was too see the new bike from Grampa. We kept it simpler this year; it was more relaxing. In Second Life, so many designers sent sweet little gifts. My favorite was the hunt over at the Inspiration Point sim. If you haven't gone yet, hurry!

Ho Ho Ho Sitting

I'll take a little time for happy introspection, to sip some hot cocoa, and put on some fuzzy slippers. I thought Christmas might be brown this year, but we finally got some snow late Christmas Eve.

Ho Ho Ho Closeup

( I love these new ears. Available at a discount for just a few more days at the Men's Department, the HUD changes them to three shapes, earrings, painted tips, or you can turn off the paint and jewelry. It comes with a very nice selection of skin tone presets and a hand tinting tool.)

Ears: Mandala "Steking Ears Season 5" (discounted at the Men's Department a few more days)
Doggy: Aisling "Zak - Cute" (at the Arcade Gacha)
Scarf: Tee*fy "Collar Snood Nordic" (at the Inspiration Point Hunt)
Sweater: Tee*fy "Noel Sweater Dress" (at the Inspiration Point Hunt)
Leggings: Tee*fy "Soft Wool Jersey Leggings Plaid" (at the Inspiration Point Hunt)
Slippers: Mango Cheeks "Teddy Slippers Polar Bear"
Hair: D!va "Daisy" (last year's holiday Gacha)
Skin: Essences "Ingrid" (this makeup was at the last Candy Fair)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Hands and Feet: by SLink

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please