Monday, December 22, 2014

LUCRETIA

Lucretia  Medium

So many beautiful things as Gothmas that I'm not sure I can show you all my favorites before the event closes! Today I wanted to bring you something that is neither goth nor Christmassy, but rather something perhaps for a dark Victorian fantasy.

Lucretia Full

Avatar Bizarre's purple frock isn't that dark, but I suppose you could style it that way if you like. I just wore it with some sweet birthstone jewels that VRD put into a little gacha. These eyes are intimidating aren't they? They come in a lovely rainbow of colors, at the Pin Me Down shop.

Lucretia Closeup

Gown: Avatar Bizarre "Lucretia" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Necklace: Venomous Rage "Elegant Birthstones {November}" (gacha at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Fingernails: Beautiful Freak "Dead of Winter" Applier HUD (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Eyeshadow: Chop Shop "Soft Purple Shadow" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Eyes: Pin Me Down "Aeternium" (at Gothmas by Gaslight)
Hair: booN "WMO003"
Skin: Essences "Loulou"
Hands: by SLink
Ears: by Aitui
Lashes: by LeLutka
Poses: by Bang and Estetica

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please