Thursday, January 14, 2016

HANGARS LIQUIDES

Hangars Medium
Wandering around Hangars Liquides at night is a little risky. I still can't believe I fell off that catwalk.

Hangars Full
It's lucky I was wearing these rockets, or I would have gone splat on the surface, however far down that was. ... Well it's late, I gotta jet. (*snort* See what I did there?)

Hangars Backside Jets
Bodysuit: E.V.E. "Atlantis Catsuit" (gacha)
Boots: Lassitude and Ennui "Cyberpunk Boots"
Jetpack: Tigerclaw "080901 new Wing Booster 8.0" (vintage)
Shoulders: Alchemy "Ritual"
Goggles: Hat Mechanic "Pitch Black" (vintage)
Headset Mic: Lab737 "Hermes Headset"
Hair: D!va "Beth" (at Collabor88)
Skin: Essences "Ariel"
Eyeshadow: Mock "Outer Space Eyeshadow" (group gift)
Lipstick: Mock "Micare LipGlimmer Hypoxia" (group gift)
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: by LeLutka
Hands: by SLink
Ears: by Aitui
Pose: by Del May

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please