Friday, September 25, 2009

FIRE DRILL

Where the hell is the bartender? What, are we having a fire drill? drums fingers on bar ... drums fingers on bar ... drums fingers on bar ...

What can I do? I'll have to help myself.

C'mon, don't look at me like that. You want something too? ... Throws credit markers on bar ...

Goggles and Collar: Hat Mechanic “Goggles – Pitch Black”
Breastplate: Paradox “Cyber Plastron Chest Armor”
Gloves: Blue Galaxy “Combat Gauntlets”
Boots: Blue Galaxy “Panzer Boots”
Bodysuit: DV8 “Genome” Black/Aquanaught
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Hair: Deviant Kitties “Lucky”
Skin: Gauze “Illuminati Fae” (gift)
Location: INSILICO

Love,
Serene

p.s. The Chest Armor changes on touch to other textures mostly suitable fo grunge, cyber, wasteland or military use but I liked the basic black.

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please