Thursday, September 17, 2009

HELL'S ANGEL

This costume starts with the helmet. This beauty from TonkTastic changes texture on touch to several finishes usable for military, wasteland punk, etc.; but my fave was this glossy black. The shine on the helmet did make it difficult to develop an outfit because the texture is so over-the-top, so I went looking for very shiny leathers, and the shine on this jacket from Heaven4D did not disappoint me. (It did take a while to adjust all the jacket prims to my shape but I don't mind.)

Added these rockin' pants from Goth1c0, which were a tad too lowrise for my taste so I pulled on a pair of my honey's undies. Don't worry, I took a clean one.

... yeah I have horns, I just keep them hidden under the helmet. ;P By the way, the Frick skin is a lovely prize from the Demonology Hunt. It comes in a pack of three skins: this white "Goth" skin, a dark charcoal gray skin, and a hell-demon-red skin. Don't miss.

Leather Jacket and Bra Set: Heaven 4D “H4D Survive02 Leather Jacket + Bra”
Helmet: TonkTastic “Steel Helmet”
Gloves: TonkTastic “Fingerless Biker Gloves”
Shirt: Tyranny Designs “Find me in the Rain”
Pants: Goth1c0 “Giger Leather Pants”
Shoes: Coco “BlackLeatherShoes” (Men’s CSR Prize)
Underpants: Armidi “[Intimizzio] Armidi Classic Briefs” (yeh that's in the men's section)
Skin: Frick “Nemesis – Goth” (Demonology Hunt Prize)
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”

Love,
Serene

1 comment:

  1. errr,i always wear i nthat way O.o wtf ?

    i use a ww2 M1 helmet,leather jacket with white letters on the back,it says 57 ROCKER xD a military cargo or jeans and a good and spitshined pair of black Corcorans boots :P ahahah,u made a version of me,but on the body of a female(i´m a male xD)

    ReplyDelete

play nice please