Friday, September 18, 2009

GRAY DAY

Just a quick outfit for a gray day. Now that fall is sweeping in, I am more in the mood for layers in my clothing. Yesterday I bought a sweater too.

If I am going to dress all in one tone of clothing, I love to layer in lots of texture. Houndstooth, worn print and the velvety corduroy keep me interested! The pants include two other cuffs options, a narrow pair of rolled cuffs, and a very wide set of 70's bells.


Shirt: Mr. Poet “Houndstooth Blouse”
Shirt: Ducknipple “Tessa Floral”
Pants: Sassy Kitty Designs “Hippie Velvet Pants Grey”
Shoes: Duh! “Slip-on Clogs”
Hair: Sand Shack Surf Co. “Georgie”
Skin: Curio “:GP: Acorn [Dark] Breeze-Sepia 2”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Poses: by Long Awkward Pose

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please