Tuesday, January 22, 2013

FANTASIA



I'm really excited today 'cause I visited this new event called "Genre" which will feature each month a different genre of shopping, and this month's premiere edition is on the Fantasy genre! I love costume, whether it is Fantasy, Science Fiction, Steampunk, Kawaii-Cutie, I love them all!



I picked up this lovely Analog Dog hair over at Genre. It's nice to see this classic brand making mesh. What's unusual is that the main hair is rigged mesh, but it also includes an optional flexi attachment for any of you who miss having hair that moves a little when you do.



And I wanted to test drive a set of these eyes from Dead Apples. I suppose they work best as fantasy eyes. At first glance I thought they looked like Undead eyes, but on a second look I decided they were too clean-looking for that. I think they look stunning with this luminous skin from Belleza, a beauty from last Fifty Linden Friday. :D

Dress: Wertina "Ancient Dress" (@the Outlet Sales Room)
Wings: Fancy Fairy "Lilt Scripted Wings in Portobello" (chat commands no HUD)
Hair: Analog Dog "Wound Up" (@Genre)
Skin: Belleza "Purple Flash Skin" (last week's 50L Friday)
Eyes: Dead Apples "Nebula - Soulless"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Label Motion

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please