Sunday, January 20, 2013

PAISLEY



Layers and layers of texture, paisley over metallic sheen over tactile tweeds and tartan. I'm loving it!



Yes, I decided that this January is the month of Curio after her skins were unavailable for so long. I love Gala's skins, ESPECIALLY the ones with very little makeup. A real beauty looks amazing even straight out of bed with messy hair, right?



Oh and of course I bought WAAAY too many of the Secret Store's purses at the last Arcade Gacha. Hello, my name is Serene, and I am a Gachaholic ...

Jacket: Ricelli "Muriel"
Scarf: Apple May Designs "Boho Scarf Lilac"
Shirt: Whippet and Buck "Claven Lace Blouse"
Pants: Boom "Norfolk Tweeds"
Purse: The Secret Store "Tiny Satchels" (gacha)
Shoes: G Field "Figure Pumps Tartan Brown"
Hair: Maitreya "Natalie"
Skin: Curio ":GP: Acorn [Dark] Party Girl - Bubbly 2"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Penny Dreadful Arcade

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please