Friday, April 26, 2013

MISS PATIENCE

Patience Medium

Lassitude and Ennui have served another delicious dessert of a dress at this month's Zodiac venue! Of course I believe wholeheartedly in gilding the lily, so I layered some lacy system layers underneath, and went for pure fantasy by adding these lovely horns that I picked up at the Plastik booth at Fantasy Faire.

Patience Closeup

I need to go back and get another HUD for the horns to texture change the gems, but when I was there I just couldn't choose! The basic HUD changes the colors of the leather straps and metal bits. Finally I put on a golden manicure and these cute little jeweled slippers that are some old favorites ... ready to go frolic in the faery woods!

Patience Full

Dress: Lassitude and Ennui "Patience" (at Zodiac)
Lace Collar/Gloves/Camisole: PixelDolls "Bella" (unavailable)
Shoes: Lassitude and Ennui "Mojari"
Horns: Plastik "Arachzis" (at Fantasy Faire)
Nails: Nemezi "Gold Nails" (at Cosmetic Fair)
Hair: Truth "Elisha"
Skin: Auxiliary "Skin Love Fair Kitschy Blue"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: Lelutka "Photoshoot II"
Poses: by Del May, Frooti, and Ma Vie

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please