Wednesday, October 9, 2013

HELLO KITTY

Hello Kitty

I'm still trying on Halloween costumes!! (My favorite.) These kitty-print pieces are from separate outfits and it took some work to make the Small jacket and XXS skirt play nice together, but I like the result. This print of the jacket was formerly at the Fashion Story event, but it's also at LIV-Glam on SL Marketplace. The LIV-Glam store is so large these days, I am sometimes finding it easier to find things online!

Hello Kitty Closeup

I have tattoo whiskers too, but there is a limit to how many tattoo layers you can wear, and I've already reached it. Hmm, maybe someone is making mesh whiskers. I should look into that.

Hello Kitty Full

Wearing the smallest size of the skirt meant that my kneecaps popped out in some poses, but it wasn't too obvious after I added the black stockings. I have this problem with lots of mesh skirts that are narrow at the bottom, partly because the alphas that hide our legs are often not quite long enough. I often wish mesh makers would be a bit more careful making the alphas.

Jacket: LIV-Glam "Butterfly Jacket"
Skirt: LIV-Glam "Serenity Skirt"
Shoes: Peqe "High Keira Leopard" (vintage)
Headband: Auxiliary "Purrfect Headband" (last Arcade Gacha)
Tattoo: Sugar Heart "Heart Nose"
Tattoo: Sugar Heart "Big Spot"
Lipgloss: Sugar Heart "Lip Shine"
Hair and Hairbase: D!va "Giz" (last Arcade Gacha)
Skin:  Essences "Lily Light Rose"
Eyes: Ikon "Horizon"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Lashes: Essences "Eyelashes 01"
Poses: by Del May

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please