Thursday, April 9, 2015

A HOT MESS

Hot Mess Full

Yes I'm a Hot Mess. I filed for divorce last week, and I am emotionally mentally and spiritually scattered. I've got to get it together. It doesn't leave a lot of energy for blogging but I need to pick myself up and get on with things. So here is what I have been wearing for a few days.

Hot Mess Details

I also have to mention the sneakers. These Chucks are another new purchase over at Damien Fate's new shoe store. They include a HUD that changes to twenty-three different textures, all original artwork by Nylon Pinkney! This texture went with this outfit, but most of the others are in bright colors and I will certainly be wearing them again. :D

Hot Mess Closeup

Goldfish: Ohmai "Bloopie Goldfish Bag" (at the Kawaii Project)
Sneakers: FATEstep "Nylon Chucks" (texture change art by Nylon Pinkney)
Glasses: Sorgo "Astoria Tort"
Sweatshirt: Mon Tissu "Oversized Shirt"
Shirt: Pig "Anarchist Slumber Party" (vintage unavailable)
Pants: Maitreya "Zipper Skinny Jeans"
Ring: Yummy "Birthstone Ring" (gacha)
Hair: Little Bones "Nightingale - Hot Mess"
Skin: Essences "Fortuna"
Lipstick: Essences "Lucky Charm Lipstick07"
Eyes: Ikon "Ardent"
Lashes: LeLutka "Photoshoot II"
Hands: by SLink
Ears: Aitui "Ear Gen 4 Naked"
Pose: by Long Awkward Pose (vintage unavailable)

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please