Tuesday, February 15, 2011

ARE WE THERE YET?

Are we at Spring yet? I am going nuts from cold weather and being cooped up. I am finally hating all the blah blah blah colorless weather so I slammed together some prints and textures and bright colors, and went on the grid looking for something visually exciting.

I am still stuck with sweaters and knits for another month, but no more grey for a while. Not for me !!

Sweater: Ducknipple “Olive”
Leggings: MIU “leggings009 (star navy*green)” (gacha)
Glasses: Miel “Bella Peepers”
Belt: fri.day “Wide Waist.Belt (Teal)”
Boots: FIR & MNA “Wellies SH” (last Seasons Hunt)
Skin: Curio “:GP: Petal [Dark] Sweetheart-Rose 1”
Hair: Dernier Cri “Taylor”
Eyes: Poetic Color “Night Rain”
Eyebrows: Curio “:GP: Sweetheart Brows-Black”
Alpha: Imabee “System eyelashes – begone!”
Poses: by Dismorph and Glitterati
Location: Lunamaruna

Love,
Serene

No comments:

Post a Comment

play nice please